Boys Uniform Policy
Listed below is the boys dress code:
- All boys are to wear ONLY khaki pants purchased from Dennis Uniform
- All boys are to wear ONLY black or brown hard leather dress shoes (see below for pictures of acceptable shoes)
- All boys are to wear maroon embroidered polo shirts or their white embroidered oxford shirts every day
- Only white undershirts are allowed to be worn under uniform shirts
- No other school/athletic shirt is allowed as an undershirt
- Black or brown dress socks must be worn on Full Dress Uniform day
- No white socks allowed on Full Dress Uniform day
- White socks are allowed on all other days
- For spirit dress days, students are allowed to wear clean tennis shoes, well-fitting, clean (non-holey) jeans and a t-shirt that supports St. Anthony academics, athletics, or clubs. All Spirit Dress Day shirts must be either maroon, gray, or white. No other colors are allowed, including Field Day shirts.
You may direct all uniform questions to the Vice Principal of Student Affairs.