Thank you HSPT
Thank you for choosing St. Anthony Catholic High School
The following are a few details for your assistance for the HSPT Prep Course and HSPT:
1. Please arrive at the main entrance to school no later than 8:30 a.m.
2. You will be greeted and directed to the cafeteria for “check-in”.
3. The “check-in” process will take a few minutes to work everyone through, but we will have ample staffing to expedite the process as quickly and smoothly as possible.
4. Students will be given a testing room assignment at “check-in”. (HSPT ONLY)
5. Students will be escorted to their testing room by St. Anthony ambassadors at approximately 8:50 a.m. (HSPT ONLY)
6. Testing is intended to begin at 9:00 a.m. and with breaks, will end by 12:00. (HSPT ONLY)
7. Pick up will be in the cafeteria from 12:00 – 12:30. (HSPT ONLY)
8. Attire for the students is casual, modest, appropriate Catholic school clothing. (Jeans with no rips/tears and with appropriate body coverage, sweaters, t-shirts, no bare midriffs or spaghetti straps. Also we recommend sweater or sweatshirt for comfort as some classroom‘s temperature could be chilly.
9. Students may keep cell phones with them up until testing, at which time the teacher will advise the students of where to place their phone during testing.
10. No supplies are needed. This is strictly a pencil and paper test (no calculators), all of which St. Anthony’s will provide.
If you have any questions please call the Admissions Dept. at 210-832-5632.
If you are an international student please call 210-832-5698.