Cost for Living On-Campus
- Housing Deposit $1,100
- Purpose: Students are required to submit the housing deposit by the date of their application submission to secure a room on-campus.
- Emergency Fund Deposit $1,000
- Purpose: To cover any incidental living expenses (i.e., doctor visits, medications & any sanctioned school expenses).
- Transportation Fee (non-refundable) $460
- Room $15,200 cost per year (Double Room)
Meal Plan Options
- Total Cost Per Year: $4,750
- Dining Dollars: $1,680 per semester
- Snack Fund: $695 per semester
- The meal rates above reflect the per-person charge for the academic fall and spring semester.
- Double Room
- Community Shower
- Community Kitchen: Stove, microwave, refrigerator
- Community Lounge: TV, recreational space
- No Elevator
All residence halls are designated non-smoking, and each room is furnished (per student) with:
- 1 bed (twin XL), 1 desk, 1 desk chair, and 1 dresser.
- The residence hall includes a community kitchen and living room.
- Residence hall rates include room, utilities, cable TV, wireless internet and Ethernet connection.