2020 Summer School Registration
For June 8, 2020 – June 26, 2020
Register Now! Deadline: Friday, May 24, 2020
Join us for summer school at St. Anthony Catholic High School. We will offer several courses online through our summer program. Our faculty are dedicated to supporting all students through their academic journey.
Registration: Steps 1-3
Step 1: Register for summer school courses
Step 2: Turn in the medical form
Step 3: Pay for courses
All summer school payments can be made to the SACHS business office through the online storefront. SACHS students will not receive Business Office clearance to register for summer school if the 2019-2020 payment plan is not current. Please contact Jorge Compean for billing questions at email@example.com or 210-832-5639.
- Deadlines to submit summer school application is Friday, May 24, 2020.
- Classes must have at least seven students by the registration deadline for the class to make. Parents will be notified of canceled classes via email and receive a refund.
- Confirmation, textbook and classroom information will be sent via email on or before May 27, 2020.
Distance Learning Daily Schedule
- AM class (.5 credit): 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., Monday- Friday
- Lunch break: 11:30 a.m. - Noon, Monday-Friday
- PM class (.5 credit): Noon - 2:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- To receive credit, no more than one absence.
- No more than two records of tardiness greater than 10 minutes from the start of the class day.
- $222.50 Non-refundable per ½ credit course
- $445 Non-refundable per 1 credit course
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis
- Full Credit Courses: June 8, 2020-June 26, 2020 (All day)
- Half Credit Course June 8, 2020-June 26, 2020 (AM or PM schedule)
- For those who have not submitted a summer school registration form, but are planning to, it is highly encouraged that you make payment as soon as possible. This will help the registration process go much quicker. Please keep in mind that your student will NOT be officially registered for summer school until payment is made.
RenWeb-Parents Web Portal
- Grades are recorded in RenWeb. This is a School Management Software that gives you an opportunity to get more involved in your child's academic progress via the Internet, throughout the summer school. RenWeb's ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents' portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children while protecting their children's information from others. You can see your child's grades, attendance, homework, and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. Instructions to create an account are listed below.
Click here for REN WEB login instructions
- Here's how to access St. Anthony Catholic High School’s easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- First, you need to make sure St. Anthony Catholic High School has your email address in RenWeb by adding it to the summer school application
- Next, go to https://logins2.renweb.com/logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx
- Type in the school's District Code of SACHS-TX
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account, this will be your account to access grades from SACHS
- Type your email address and wait for an email confirmation from RenWeb
- Click to change password link, this link is only valid for 30 minutes so act quickly
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID
- Type a Username, Password and Confirm the password
- Click Save Password
- A message displays at the top of the browser, “Username/Password successfully updated”
- You can now log into the SACHS ParentsWeb using your new Username and Password