Yellow Jacket Golf Tournament
St. Anthony Catholic High School (SACHS) will be hosting their 2nd Annual Yellow Jacket Tee-Off on Thursday, September 28, 2023 at Canyon Springs Golf Course. This will be a shotgun start at 2:00 PM. Please arrive early and take advantage of all the amenities we have available for you. The Yellow Jacket Tee-Off is one of our core fundraising events for the school. This event was created as means to bring our entire community together to allocate funds to support campus upgrades, exceptional education, and stay up to par with other schools in the area.
All scoring will be done through an app - Golf Genius. 4-man scramble with Bogey MAX and Gross scoring. Lowest team score wins a FREE round for all 4 members at Canyon Springs. ALL players will receive discounted rate cards for their next round.
Ways to support:
Single Player: $150
- Includes Golf round, deli buffet, burger buffet and range balls.
The Hive: $1200
- Team of 4 - Includes everything a single player would receive, Team name with cart, STA Swag Bag, Additional Drink ticket for team, Tournament Sponsor details (Company logo at any available hole, print and digital features).
Silver Sponsor: $2000
- 2- teams of 4, Includes everything from "The Hive" plus an additional team, social media feature on all platforms, Banner hung in the gym for remainder of school year.
Title Sponsor: $5000
- Team of 4 - Includes everything from "The Hive", social media feature on all platforms, Banner hung in the gym for remainder of school year, company logo housed on our website for remainder of school year, honorary coin flip at Homecoming game, and Logo featured on all print/digital assets. *please purchase by 9/15 to allow time for print production*
Hole Sponsor: $300
- Not a golfer or maybe your a business looking to expand your marketing efforts? Become Hole Sponsor today!
If you're interested in playing and do not wish to participate in any sponsorship packages, please contact our Director of Advancement for more info.
Ethan Gonzales '13
Director of Advancement