Create an Account
Click here to create an account. This will allow you to log in and out to access your application account information and track your status.
Complete the Application
Log in to your account and create a new student application.
Submit Required Documents
SACHS requires the following documents to be received for the application to be considered complete:
- Official transcripts from at least the past two years
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of passport
- Immunization record
- TOEFL or IELTS score report
- Note: Students who have not taken the TOEFL or IELTS may be asked to take the Duolingo English Test online before an admissions decision is made. More information can be found here.
- Original Bank Statement
- Financial Affidavit Worksheet
- International application fee of $265
Schedule an Interview
Once your application is complete, the International Program Coordinator at SACHS will contact you to schedule an online video interview. After all documents are received the interview is completed, the International Program Coordinator will send out the student’s I-20 so that the student may apply for their F-1 visa.
Connect with Residential Life
SACHS offers a full residential life program for international students wishing to reside on our campus to attend high school. For details of this program, please visit the Residential Life Program.
Students who choose not to live in the residence hall may live with immediate family members who live in the San Antonio area. Please note that starting in academic year 2019-2020, living with an unrelated host family is not permitted.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you in any way we can! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Marisa Calder, International Program Coordinator, at 210-832-5607 or email@example.com.