UIW-Brainpower Pathway Program
What are the benefits of participating in the UIW-Brainpower Pathway Program?
- Improve your English skills while completing high school
- Learn in a safe U.S. high school environment
- Stay with an American host family and experience the culture firsthand
- Prepare for college with AP courses and a college-preparatory curriculum
- Access to a U.S. university education with generous scholarships for Pathway participants at both the high school and university level
What is the application process for the Pathway Program?
What is the Honors Pathway Program?
High-achieving students may qualify for the Honors track of the Pathway Program. Students with at least a 3.5 GPA upon entry and a 75 score on the TOEFL may apply for this program. Students in this track will be eligible to take between 2-4 dual credit classes at the University of the Incarnate Word during their senior year and earn transferable college credit before graduation. Students in the Honors Pathway Program are also eligible for increased scholarship awards at both St. Anthony and the University of the Incarnate Word.
How does conditional admission to UIW work?
How can I learn more?